Monday, March 29, 2004

Spring break? OVER!
Well, nothing is really new here. Im in the library...its lunch right now. My head hurts and I dont feel like going to lunch. Blah. Today is our first day back after spring break and it reeks disaster. I tried to have Jesse help me on some math last night but its too hard to explain over the phone...but I know if I dont pass this final on Friday I'll get dropped from the class and lose the credit...furthermore..having to retake it next year anyway! Not cool. Im worried. Ive been trying to get help but difficulty arose when Heidi was sick in bed and couldnt help me and Theo never came over.
by the way...go to http://kneedposture.blogspot.com for my prayer requests and other..stuff.
Or...to get involved with my youth group...go to be-illuminated.com/roots
its a message board. Im rarely on it because our computer wont let me log in and because Im almost never online anymore. Ah well. Catch yall on the flip side!

No comments: