Monday, March 22, 2004

Monkey Trouble

JESSE! Ahh, lol!
Five little monkeys, jumping on the bed, 1 fell off and bumped his head. The mother called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Four little monkeys, jumping on the bed, 1 fell off and bumped his head. The mother called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Three little monkeys, jumping on the bed, 1 fell off and bumped her head. The mother called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Two little monkeys, jumping on the bed, 1 fell off and bumped his head. The mother called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!
One little monkey, jumping on the bed, She fell off and bumped her head. The mother called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!

Thats great. Hehe. Well. Whats new? I missed youth group on Saturday! It stunk! I went out with Mom to get the Casting Crowns CD, and mom said she had to run into a store and get a blouse...So, anyway, turned out she went to Stratford and by the time we got into the store it was 2:20 pm. We were going to leave for roots at 3:00 so..I didnt make it. :-( It was a New York meeting too, so its not good that I missed it. And Crystal said they did communion and learned about it. So I missed that which really really stinks because I wanted to learn more about it. I didnt even really know what it all meant until a few months ago. Haha. Ah well.
Lets see. What else? Its Spring break, thank God! Im so glad to be off but I have 5 review packets for math before the final which is next friday. Gah. Im so going to fail. Not to be negative, but I will... ::sigh:: My birthday is coming up on May 10th. I dont think..err.. I know Im not doing anything for it. Mom isnt sure if she can give me $100.00 for my birthday this year. I was going to put hat money to new york but now I dont think Ill be getting it. Ill just have to wait and see how the Lord provides because I cant see it yet. :-)

No comments: