Thursday, March 11, 2004

Emotional
Let's see now. Whats been going on recently? Ive been struggling in math really bad. Im trying reall y hard though... I stayed after on Wednesday for an hour and tomorrow Im going to math tutoring for seminar. In gym class, Mrs. Sanders is working us really hard. Im not sure why...maybe because she'll be leaving in a week or so (Dont know why, dont know if she'll be back) or maybe because some of the kids in my class are goofing off, but I hurt. On Tuesday we did 2 extra sets of everything. I thought I would die. Today, we worked hard too and I almost started crying! These two girls on the bad mitten team, Dena and Christina, decided they wanted to play against me and Sarah. Well, Sarah doesnt try and shes not very good, so I wanted to play against people who also weren't the best. I told them this, and they said "Oh well, just play against us" So..I did, but we lost 0 to 15. After they hit 15 points, the game was over..I suggested we just play again or toss the birdie around..but Dena started to have Christina help her practice..so me and Sarah went and leaned against the wall. Mrs. Sanders walks into the gym, and yells "NAOMI! Sarah! What do you think your doing! Get ta' moving!" And I told her flat out, they dont want to play us anymore and theyre practicing, she said "yeah..right" and laughed. GRR! I was so mad.
So, after school I went to Lifetime Fitness (stupidly, because I already hurt a lot from gym) but I went because I wanted to borrow these two worship CD's from Mom. So, yeah.. I went on the eliptic thingie for 10 minutes, the bicycle for 15 minutes, and the tread mill (which shocked me 11 times, hard!!!!) for 20 minutes. Blah, Im exausted.
Eyes burn, and throat is really dry..and my nose is still pretty stuffy. Ah well, enough said for now I guess.
Oh yeah, I got the Fallingup CD (great) and Crystal got the Matthew West CD, and I got the next two (31 and 32) Left Behind books. Oh yes, and Monday night, and Tuesday night..err...and Wednesday night..uhh, I cried a lot..because Monday (the 8th) was...er..would have been..Tobi's birthday.

No comments: