Monday, June 12, 2006

Summer Cont.
So this is my first official day of summer because the weekend would have been there had I not gotten off. So, I woke up at 6:00 and rolled over until 11:00 when my dog started barking. Got out of bed, ate breakfast, took my dog out. Yeah, it was a very lazy morning so far. And even more amazingly, I dont have anything else to do today!!! Now, this situation can go two ways. I can anjoy this extreme amount of leisure time while I have it or I could think of stuff to do and not go crazy. We'll see which one I choose.

Yesterday was a long day. Went to church, then went to Barnes and Noble, then home, then to Charisse's graduation party, then to LSD's (lake street denny's) and ran into some friends and then went home and watched an episode of Everwood before going to bed. Yup. To elaborate: Church was good. Barnes and Noble dissapointing. Charisse's party was good. I feel kinda' bad because me and Jill just sat in the car the whole time (but we were talking!) so I dont know. It was a good party though. Uhm, at LSD's I ran into Richmond and Kelly and some of their friends. I met them through Kami. :-) They're cool though, I like them. And yeah, that pretty much sums up yesterday.

Over the summer I have to read 6 books: Cats Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare, Selected Poems by John Donne, and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Also, I want to be reading the bible, finish the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Im in the middle of book 1) and finish reading two other books that I've been in the middle of for too long. Soooo, yeah.

No comments: