Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Unwelcomed Goodbye
On Saturday we had the Rummage Sale at church. I think it went good; more successful than the one we did for NYC. Hopefully people will remember to come to the community night on July 1st! Heh, but yeah - I was pleased. After the rummage sale me and my cousin went to a birthday party for one of my friends from school. That was alright - we didn't do much but it was entertaining.

On Sunday we skipped Church (Fathers Day and all)... On Sunday night I went to Blockbuster and rented three movies: "Dreamer," "A lot like love," and "Shopgirl." A few nights ago I rented "Nanny McPhee" and "The Family Stone."

Nanny McPhee was cute - the filming was awesome. The Family Stone was alright, though it wasn't too great; a bit confusing. We first watched "Shopgirl" first last night which was cute - I liked the narration. I rented it because we love Claire Danes. Then we watched "A Lot like Love" which I had actually already seen but it was still a great movie; romantic comedy. Interestingly, there wasa very distinct actor in "A Lot like Love" that we had just watched in "The Family Stone." His name is 'Tyrone Giordano' and he is deaf in both movies so I looked up him filmography and it turns out he actually is deaf! I think that is so cool; that he is deaf and an actor. And, even more interesting to me is that those are the only two movies he's been in. Anyway, just wanted to share that cool bit of information about that actor.

So yesterday I stayed in bed for 13 hours. Haha. Then we went grocery shopping and then we met with my old neighbor and her friend. The friend, Linda, and her husband wanted to meet Cleo. We're going to bring Cleo over to their house on Saturday and give her to them. :-( They have a big backyard and a nice sized house so I'm sure she'll be fine but I'm going to miss her.

No comments: