Monday, March 20, 2006

Life
I went to my councelor today, at school. She showed a lot of compassion - that was very helpful. A few of my friends have been kinda cold hearted to my situation. Not many, just a few, but it is so frustrating. When I mentioned the fact that my councelor is going to talk to my US History teacher and try to make it so I can take that final after spring break, one of my friends acted as if it wasnt fair; she acted as if I were being a drama queen... But thankfully my councelor is trying to help out and Im just hoping things can work out for the best. I need good grades right now, and I need to do good on the ACT because I have to start applying to colleges and I would hate for all my chances to drop significantly because of this tragedy (as my advisors like to phrase it.) Thankfully, my social security looks like its going to be a fairly high ammount; so much, in fact, that it may cover the cost of college, or at least half. Assuming I'm able to receive it starting May this year through May next year [when I turn 18]

Really quickly, this week I have a lot to do. I have to catch up on all the work I missed, pack the house, and try to start reading the bible again as much as I was before all this happened. Next week I have to start moving in with Mom and find somewhere that we can send Cleo... Yes, I have to give her away. Anyway, I should get to bed... Not to say I can sleep, but I should try.

1 comment:

Jason said...

"And not only this, but you also exult in your tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;

and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope;

and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within your heart through the Holy Spirit who was given to you."

-Romans 5.3-5

Hang in there Ni-oh-me,
jason