Thursday, March 16, 2006

"Life and Death and Death and Life, right next door to eachother!" - Elizabethtown

Life has been hectic lately.
Last Sunday Dad died.
Last Monday I cried.
Last Tuesday I cried and slept.
Last Wednesday was Dad's funeral.
Last Thursday was the spreading of his ashes.
Last Friday was brunch with the relatives and meeting with a financial advisor.
Last Saturday was Ro0ts and running errands.
Sunday was Church and homework.
Monday was school and badminton.
Tuesday was school and H2O.
Wednesday was school and badminton and taking Cleo to the Vet.
Today I have school [I just quite badminton] and homework and running errands and Cleo gets a haircut.

Monday was an okay day - I was living in the minute, not thinking ahead or behind.
Tuesday was a bit harder but still, I did okay until the night (where as I cried most of it)
Wednesday got hard. I was tired from lack of sleep and busy and got a fever.

Thursday is today. I think it will be hard but not as bad as yesterday. Im stressed about moving and getting rid of my dog, Cleo. We have to get boxes and move into Ma's by the end of March. Change is hard - but chance amongst pain is worse. I realized though, death truly is a curse.

No comments: