Saturday, February 04, 2006

Mission: Radiance
Well, things have been quite hectic this week. Every day after school I had about 3 hours of homework and then I spent about an hour doing bible study/reading. I went to sleep at about 10:00 - 11:00 each night and got up at 5:00. So, yeah, it was definitely a long week.


Yesterday I went to Erik’s college campus and saw Andy Hunter at a local church - he supposedly came all the way from the UK for the concert, but there were only about 50-100 people there so I doubt it was his only show. That was fun; I was looking forward to the concert all week but then someone made a comment and my mood shot down! lol. I was all like, focusing on myself and basically letting my ID control things. Woke up and was still in a bad mood so I finished the handout for Ro0ts and then went to lifetime. After Lifetime I felt kind of a lot better so woot.


Then tonight I did the lesson/talk at Ro0ts. I think it started out really bad; I was so nervous that I nearly skipped the entire first section [which was explaining the background of the situation in Uganda.] Then, some people started answering the questions that I had written on the handouts and they actually did most of the talking - which was sort of relieving to me - and it went decently. I skipped a lot, like I said, but I think the point was well made. This is the basic outline of my thought process:
Step 1: Seek Him fully

Step 2: Gain a Christ-Like Compassion
Step 3: Become holy enough for God to live in you
Step 4: Respond to the situation in Uganda

For more information, go to: Http://ugandanchildren.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jason said...

You did great Naomi!

I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet, but trust that God will grow us and teach us through this project!

-jason