Friday, January 27, 2006

The Cursed 27th
Today I was supposed to go on a field trip with the Special Ed department (as a sort of helper) along with two other girls from my P.E. Class. Two of us asked our P.E. teacher where we were supposed to meet and he told us 'The Cafeteria." This was no surprise to me because the last time I went on a field trip with them we met in the cafeteria. Also, the last time I went on a field trip with them I had to wait about 15-20 minutes in the cafeteria before they arrived - so when 20 minutes passed after waited I wasn't too taken aback. After 25 minutes passed, I went up to the Special Ed Office and asked, "Do you know where the field trip is meeting?" The lady told me that they had left 10 minutes ago! Now, fully taken aback, I went back downstairs to the cafeteria and told the two other girls of the news. Shocked, we all went to the PE Office to find our PE teacher; he had some esplainin' to do. Alas, he was nowhere to be found. In our last attempts, we went to the main office to tell them of our current situation. "Yeah, we were supposed to go on a field trip with the special ed department and we were just informed that they left without us," I said. The lady sort of laughed in shock; she didn't quite know what to do. She tried to call the leaders of the field trip but they failed to call back so the two girls and I were sent back to class. Naturally, this all happened on the 27th; being the one day that all bad things happen to me.. lol
Thankfully, I had a feeling last night that I should do all my homework, just in case something fell through and I ended up having to go to class. I studied and finished all my assignments. In the morning I was standing infront of my english binder [which contained all my english homework] and was debating whether or not to bring it with. I asked myself, "Why bother, It'll just sit in my locker and then I'll have to lug it back home." But just as I was leaving the house, I ran back in and grabbed it - just in case. Thank God I did because she checked our binders today [meaning she checked our notes] and I got full credit and I did good on my tests and, yeah. Its like how Pastor Jeff talked about God giving us a sort of intuition about things. Like, when your getting something, and something inside you tells you to take something else, and you keep asking yourself "But why?" until finally you go back and realize you needed the thing that you thought you should bring. Thats exactly what happened. God helped me out - I dont really know why because a situation luike that seems so small - to me - in comparison to other things... Like, why would God choose to give me that intuition in that situation? Who knows? Maybe there's a much bigger reason; like I needed to turn in my English so I can become some english major in college and write best selling novels... - or someting.. >_> lol

No comments: