Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wi-Fi at Hyatt!
Hey yall. It's October, THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR! (as we found so many to agree) Cool noodles. H2O is set to start October 11, 2005 -oka: next Tuesday- I'm pretty excited and a but nervous but it will all work out I'm sure. The main purpose of this update was to get my first October post, but I guess I can talk a little more about what's going on: Every week I am going to rent a few "classic" monster flicks and watch them. This week I rented "Bram Stokers Dracula," "The Bride of Dracula," "I was a Teenage Warewolf," and "Wolfman." Also recently I have been practicing my REM sleeping (Rapid Eye Movement) I drove on the expressway for the first time this weekend. I met my friend's new boyfriend whom is now known as my brother. And uhm, yeah, that's about it.

Amuse-bouche (noun): a small complimentary appetizer offered at some restaurants.
Battle dress uniform (noun): a military uniform for field service.
DHS (abbreviation) : Department of Homeland Security'
Hazmat (noun): a material (as flammable or poisonous material) that would be a danger to life or to the environment if released without precautions.
Metadata (noun): data that provide information about other data.
Otology (noun): a science that deals with the ear and its diseases.
Retronym (noun): a term consisting of a noun and a modifier which specifies the original meaning of the noun. ("Film camera," for instance).
Tide pool (noun): a pool of salt water left (as in a rock basin) by an ebbing tide, called also tidal pool.
Wi-Fi (certification mark): used to certify the interoperability of wireless computer networking devices.
Zaibatsu (noun): a powerful financial and industrial conglomerate of Japan.

No comments: