Sunday, April 10, 2005

Second Sister
So now theyre saying something is wrong with our Dads intestines. Its because he wasnt eating for about 3 weeks and then all the sudden they put him on full meals so they got messed up. They were saying the only option is surgery, which they said before would kill him to try again. I havent heard anything about that situation in a few days.

We still havent gotten Roots Message Board back up! Hah. Umm, so here is the most exciting news. Alyssa U moved in with me and Crystal! She came to church and youth group and girls study and just keeps talking about how happy she feels and how she feels like she can fly because shes feeling Gods presence. Its so awesome and SO encouraging to see her turning to Christ. I just hope Crystal and I can be the examples to her we need to be while shes with us.

Kami slept over also. It was fun. We didnt talk all too much last night - even though we were up until 4:30 am! but its all good. Today she came to church with us and girls study. I couldnt tell what she thought. I think she was mad but I honestly dont know. For all I know, she really enjoyed herself. :-) Im just glad we got to hang out for awhile.

No comments: