Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Glorious
The world's shaking with the love of God
Great and glorious, let the whole earth sing
And all you ever do is change the old for new
People we believe that

God is bigger than the air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day and all will say
My glorious!

Clouds are breaking, heaven's come to earth
Hearts awakening let the church bells ring
And all you ever do is change the old for new
People we believe that

I love this song and it really what I feel right now. When I close my eyes, I can see Jesus coming out through the clouds and revealing Himself to the earth in His second coming. I think its something Ive been daydreaming about so much lately that its an image embedded in my head. When I look into the sky now I can sort of imagine His face emerging in the pillows of fluff and feel his hand reaching down for me. It is one of the most comforting feelings Ive ever felt, but it only comes when I focus on Jesus Christ.

Today after school, my Dad called the house and was crying; he missed us and wanted us to visit. He told me he was sick of this situation, sick of being stuck in the hospital, sick of the way he lives basically. Crystal had to go to work so she couldnt visit him but I called up my mom and she drove me over. When we got there he was waiting for us. I pushed him around in his wheelchair a bit around the ReHab Center - we even went down the hall to visit these three black dogs that were allowed in the building for patients to visit with- then we went back to his room for a bit. Around 7:00 I pushed him back to the room in the front of the 1st floor, surrounded by windows, and then me and my mom left. He was watching us as we went to the car; it was really sad. Anyone who reads this, I beg you guys to pray for him to be comforted and to feel an unbelievable amount of Christs love spread over him.

No comments: