Monday, June 04, 2007

Ah - to be an adult
Hey.. again, this update wont be very efficient in getting across everything that has been going on. For now, I will talk about what has happened in only the past day. The other night I had Kami and Travis over to watch "Grind" because neither of them had seen it. After we finished watching that we watched "Clarissa Explains it All" for a while - Kami left eventually due to exhaustion and me & Travis stayed to finished watching Clarissa. All good and innocent - I mean, geez, at the very most it was only nostalgic. Well me & Travis went to my room and my ma came home early from work - she freaked out and I left. When I came home I had every intention of simply apologizing and explaining...I even wrote a cute little note but when she woke up she immediately started freaking out - called me a slut and a pagan and told me to leave. Loving, no? She also told me theres no way she is cosigning my loan for NIU. So as of today I am homeless (staying with Kami & Travis back and forth this week) and I cant go to school I guess... I am going to talk to the financial adviser at the school but I know already there is nothing they can do for me. I have all the expectations put on me and the responsibilities of being an 18 year old - technically an adult - but none of the benefits. I cant take out my own loans for school so whats the point?!! Yeah, I'm upset and I'm not quite sure what my next step is.

No comments: