Saturday, February 03, 2007

TO SNAPE
Okay - I need to say this. After I finished the sixth Harry Potter book I was so infuriated because I trust/ed Snape. Everyone around me insisted that Snape WAS bad and that it did indeed fit into his character but I still do not agree. I just found out today that there is a huge following of people who also believe snape is good. Apparantly its a major controversy - many believe Snape's character will actually be shown in true colors in the seventh book; shown as good. This controvery extends so far that anyone who pre-orders the seventh book ($65 for Deluxe Edition) will receive a sticker that either says "Snape is good" or "Snape is bad." Crystal wants the "Snape is bad" and obviously I want the "Snape is good" one. So, to show my support for Snape - I make this post and show my support. Cheers - to Severus Snape.

1 comment:

Jason said...

This is barely related, but there is a culture in our world that upon hearing the Christian gospel, sincerely believed that Judas was the hero of the story.

It took quite a different articulation of the gospel to communicate the essence of Christ's story.

Anyhow, all of that to say that regardless of how your friend turns out in the next book, there will be a culture somewhere in the world that agrees with you.

Good news?
-Jason