Monday, November 28, 2005

School = Blah
Welp, nothing too much has been going on. Um, tomorrow i have to go into school at the normal time (while freshmans, sophomores, and seniors get to come in late) because ALL juniors have to attend ACT Prep classes. Last year it was only required for people with poor grades. BUMMER! But oh well, it will probably pay off in the end - I hope. It will be boring though... An hour and a half of prep classes every other Tuesday, not cool. And tomorrow, sometime before second block, I have to finish a powerpoint for my Health class. I would have done it today in lunch but all the computers were being used. Again, not cool! lol.

So, tomorrow is another fun meeting of H2O. I am going to play the "Dark Forest" CD and my basic reason for that is to remind them of what Jesus did accept to me, the CD personalizes it as a father to a daughter, like Jesus for the world. And also I am going to emphasize freedom of worship - like dont be scared to stand up or sit or kneel of lift your hands or hold your heart or whatever! Just, act physically how you think God would want you to. So, Im hoping that goes well so we can possibly incorporate a worship day once a month. Also dealing with H2O is the Wednesday prayer meetings that we are trying to get started in the mornings. I'll be getting more information on that tomorrow but as far as I know it is all good. And then lastly is the t-shirt situation. I dont know where we can go to get them made and if we'll be able to put a separate verse on each t-shirt. Anyone know or have ideas? Email me please.

No comments: