Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Boring update
So basically I have been distracted lately. If you've kept up on reading my many other blogs, you'll know why, otherwise, meh. lol. For short, I saw the new harry potter and I thought it was very good. [minus the many things they left out from the book] it was extremely good in intself. Something still bothers me about the most recent book; and that is Snape. He was never a bad guy up until the major event in the 6th book! He let guy go and sent him back to Azkaban! If he was really sooo bad, he would have found a way to keep him out and serve voldemort. But whatever. Besides that, I have just been writing a lot, and reading the "Hobbit" for Creative Comp. Ah, Creative Comp, such a controversial class. Half of the things my teachers reads to the class are extremely offensive - either to me on the religious stance or to others on a racial stance. I hate it but I'm trying to deal with it and kind of get used to things like that because I know its only going to get worse and its going to happen a lot more. Also, as I said, I have been writing. I've written abuot 6-8 poems this month - and that's good for me compared to how many I've written in the last year! You can go to http://acidictear.blogspot.com for some of the poems. Then, I've been leading H2O club at school. The website for H2O is http://h2oclub.blogspot.com . And uhm, yeah, that's pretty much all I feel like updating right now. All I have left to say is: "God is love." Amen to that!

No comments: