Thursday, September 22, 2005

See you at the Pole
Today was a half day at school so afterward I saw "Broken Flowers" with my mom. It was really good. One bad scene, but for once -in a long time- I feel like it was almost necessary to get the point across. So I would definitely reccommend it to yall. Really good movie... Bill Murray and Julie Delpy, how can you go wrong? And in other news, I made a Xanga because Crystal told me to and I figured "why not?" The link is www.xanga.com/gnome_star And in even more other news, See you at the pole was Wednesday and it was a rather good turnout. About 10 people showed up but the best part was that a teacher, Mrs. Jackson, told us that the offer for H2O [Christian Club] is still out there. I have been trying to find her for a few days now but she's always in a class when I'm free.. But once I get ahold of her I'm going to try and get that started up and hopefully [cross my fingers] I will get a "Uganda Awareness" thing started up, to let people know what is going on in the world - specifically Africa. I want to get them to agree to play 'Invisible Children' in the History classes but I dont know what the legistics are and if that is even a possibility. We'll see. Pray about it. But that is the only basic new thing right now. Peace out.

No comments: