Sunday, June 12, 2005

Stop the Judging Madness [Dont expect Perfection]
Okay, this is my current rant. Politics! I hate when people are so, blahh! I used to be a democrat, I admit that, but as time went on, I became republican. Im not ashamed to admit it. I support our country, I support our president (even though I dont agree with EVERY thing he does - hes only human) and I support the local police and fire departments. Why is it that people can only focus on when police mess up?! Okay, so a group of police officers beat a guy in a jail cell, HELLO?! YOU CANNOT GENERALIZE that to all police. Its not fair to say all police suck because a few police officers did that. Police arent perfect. But hey, something we've learned as a christian, or something that all people should know, NOBODY IS PERFECT! Another thing I hate, sort of going along with it, is when people generalize hollywood people. They say, i.e., that Ashlee Simpson isnt saved because of the way she dressed or what she does in concert. But she does pray. So who are we to judge her salvation? Shes a person, just like the rest of us. The only difference is she is in the public eye and Hollywood chooses what parts of her life they show and what parts they dont. For all we know, she goes to church (Im not saying she does but its a good example) Anyway, WHEN WILL THE JUDGING STOP?! If were so concerned about these hollywood type being a good exmaple of their supposed faith, why not pray for them?!

No comments: