Thursday, June 23, 2005

QUOTES
Eric: [singing] For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow...
Cory: Oh my god, it's happening. Eric, look what you did.
Eric: [singing] The curtains are on fire, the curtains are on fire. They're chopping down the dorm room, they're chopping down the dorm room.
Cory: [singing] My brother is a moron.
Eric: [singing] Which nobody can deny.
_________________________
Ephram: You're talking faster than my brain processes language.
_________________________
Genie: Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're getting your wishes, so sit down!
_________________________
Young Ed Bloom: There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is... I was never a reasonable man.
_________________________
Ira Kane: Unfortunately I couldn't give an 'A' to your papers because of the paragraph you wrote which I was unfortunate to memorize: "Cell's are bad. My uncle lives in a 'Cell' in which he only has a magazine to read and the same lousy food to eat. THE END"!
_________________________
George Wade: Before you came into my life I could make all kinds of decisions now I'm addicted I have to know what you think. What do you think?
Lucy Kelson: I think your the most selfish human being on the planet.
George Wade: Well that's just silly. Have you met everybody on the planet?
Howard Hughes: I want ten chocolate chip cookies. Medium chips. None too close to the outside.
_________________________
Frank Dixon: I'm talking about bombs. I'm talking about human dignity. I'm talking about human rights. Viktor, please don't be afraid to tell me that you're afraid of Krakhozia.
Viktor Navorski: Is home. I am not afraid from my home. [pause]
Frank Dixon: [whispering] All right.
Viktor Navorski: I go to New York City now?
Viktor Navorski: No? Uh... Okay. I'm uh... I'm uh... I'm afraid from ghosts.
Frank Dixon: Okay, thanks very much!
Viktor Navorski: I'm afraid from, uh... Dracula!
_________________________
Nicholas: Perhaps my mouth should say what my eyes have not. I have scarcely seen the lady three times but should I have seen her 30 or 30,000, it would be the same. I have not one thought, hope or wish connected with her unless it is part of the picture I keep in my mind of one day being able to turn my back upon this accursed place and never to think of it again with any feeling but loathing and disgust
_________________________
Naomi: I thought you thought i thought you were thinking about what to think about
_________________________
Naomi: Thursday is tainted because its the day before the day that is tainted because the next day is the last day before we have to go back to school.
_________________________
Michael Llewelyn Davies: Excuse me - you're standing on my sleeve.
J.M. Barrie: [moves his foot and looks down to face Michael] I might point out you're lying under my bench.
_________________________
J.M. Barrie: Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older.
_________________________
J.M. Barrie: [watching George react to the knowledge that his mother is seriously ill] Magnificent. The boy is gone. In the last 30 seconds... you became a grown-up.
_________________________
Astrid: Beauty was my mothers law, her religion.

No comments: