Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WHAT IS GOD TELLING ME?!!!

No one injured after shots fired in Bartlett
Daily Herald Staff WriterPosted
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
ADVERTISEMENT


Five bullets landed in the facade of a townhouse late Sunday night on the 100 block of Daniel Court in Bartlett. No one was injured.

“Some of them were in the awning, and two were by a window near the north side (of the unit),” said Sgt. Michael McGuigan.

Police received eight calls from neighbors around 11:30 p.m.

McGuigan said police have not determined whether there was an intended victim. None of the bullets entered the home.

The shots could have come from a car at the intersection of North and Hale avenues, McGuigan said. Witnesses told police they saw a car speeding away from the scene south on Hale Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Bartlett police at (630) 837-0846.

That is my moms house.. She was gone at work when it happened. And also, there was a bullet that entered the home. It went through the window, through the wall, hit the ceiling lamp and grazed the ceiling.

Okay, something really cool, yet freaky, has been happening lately in my life and I wanted to share it. So here goes: Saturday night I had a dream that a murderer was trying to kill me but he was not able to and gave up (To me this was God protecting me) In the dream, after failing in my killing, I called the police but by the time they got there they found Mary (the girl who leaves downstairs in our building) dead. It was a weird dream and I thought about it quite a bit but to me, it was only a dream. Sunday night I couldnt sleep and 11:30 rolled around and I got out of bed to get a drink. My Dad told me that Mary was missing. I woke up Monday and Mary was fine, thank God! I was so scared they would find her dead or something. Well, Monday after school I found out that someone shot 5 bullets at my moms house! She wasnt home, THANK GOD!, when it happened because she works overnight and it happened about 11:30-12:00on Sunday night. Monday after school I went out with my mom to help do her laundry and just get her out of her house and after we went to the bank there was a car accident right in front of us!! Now, Im not the kind of person to write things off as coincidence so now I am trying to figure out what God is trying to tell me.

Not to mention the Froot Loops verse this time around is 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 "3For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

SO IS THAT NOT AWESOME?! concering my moms house and everything.. well yeah. Its been a real ride the past few days.

No comments: