Saturday, May 07, 2005

Keep us in prayer
Well, as you all know my Dad came home a bit less than two weeks ago. Things started out fine. But we started to smell cigarette smoke.. He said his oxygen machine smelled like coal so I took his word for it but Crystal kept yelling at him (because we found ashes in his bathroom garbage but he said his friend put them in there.. >_> ) Anyway, I took his wrod for it because he swore to us that he wasnt smoking. Then we found a cigarette pack in his room and Alyssa told Crystal that he went to the gas station to buy cigarettes that day. So he finally admitted and said sorry and that he wouldnt do it anymore. Day later Crystal went into my Dads room and caught him smoking. He rushed to put it in some jar behind his bed and in there she found a packs worth of cigarettes! Not only is he killing himself -mind you he still has a trach in - but he could have blown the entire house up!! He lied about it to top it off, even as I told Crystal to leave him alone and give him a chance. So yes, life here is not going that great. My mom keeps telling me to live with her but then Id have no ride to school and who would take care of my dog? Also, Crystal plans to move in with her friends when she turns 18 so then who will take care of my Dad? Then my Mom was saying I could always all DCFS.. Lol, kinda pathetic but oh well. As is life. Yall, just pray for my Dad for courage, strenth, willingness and salvation (i do not think he is saved). For my Mom, for understanding and finances and housing ( She might loose her place in June) For my sisters attitude, stress, and enemys attacks on her. And me, that I would be patient with the situation, seeking God through it, for strength and protection.

No comments: