Sunday, December 19, 2004

Survey says!
Well, last night at youth group we went to Caribou Coffee and played Phase 10. It was fun, I liked it. Very unpredictable. lol. We were there for about 3.5 hours. :-) Today was church. I gave Charisse her gift then left because Crystal had some people come over this afternoon to look at our computer. The guys name was Jeff and I didnt catch his wifes name, but they were really nice. My Dads looking into either two Dell computers or one computer for all of us. We'll see. I personally want my own computer but who knows what will happen. Im trying not to get my hopes up. And then tonight I have youth group at the Rock. Im gonna give Tiffani her present, yay. Its kinda cute. Uhm, yeah, nothing else is really new. OH! Well actually there is. I have to write a 750 word essay on "what music is today." I have three angles Im considering on taking. The Poser angle. Like why are you all the sudden called a poser if you listen to two kinds of music? Or the sleeze angle.. Why is it that musicians can barely sell records unless they take off some clothes? Or the religious angle. How the only music worth keeping around is music worshipful to God because its the only music that means something. All the same, I am taking a survey. Please post your votes!!! Its for a grade! :-)

1 comment:

ErikTheRedder said...

how about how they are so hypocritical...they swear and tear off all their clothes to sell music, and then they put God in their songs, and either (a) everything's all better now, or (b) it'll sell more music now.

-erik hajek :)