Monday, April 26, 2004

::clears throat::
Hey people. The church "yard sale" was saturday morning. Heh. It was fun. I didnt sleep much at all Friday night. (an hour or two) but it was still so fun. People in Franklin Park were so..much in awe that our church was really giving the stuff away for free..it was sweet. We raised a total of 1,598 or so. Definate success. A few people got to tell others about their faith in God and talk about their testimony, but I wasnt one of them. Heh. All the same, it was a lot of fun. I mostly hung around with Jill and Eric...Crystal was with Charisse, Jackie, and Erik and Dan..and Ryan..mostly..well, yeah. LOL It was nice. My throat hurts right now...too much talking..singing...yelling. hehe
Well, on Sunday I bought some books... I got this book called "The garden" (I think it was) about Adam and Eve and the serpent..and um..this book by..the same author as "If I should die before I wake" I forget its title..and the 34th left behind book. Then today.. (monday) I got the Sky Harbor CD and the 35 and 36th left behind books. Fun right? Mom got the new Shane and Shane CD.
Well, so sorry for not posting much at all. Just my computer is sickly slow and I cant handle it. So yeah.
Ill try to post the April schedule and May schedule soon for the bible reading.
Oh, and Im going on that womans retreat this weekend. :-) FUN!
On May 15th, I'll be leading roots (kinda) on my topic (serving others) Im gonna kick! Im so ready! WOOH! lol. Kinda nervous, but nothing TOO big.

No comments: