Friday, April 16, 2004

ARGHH
Sorry for the short posting last time. I was in the library at school at lunch and i got caught. I didnt know we werent allowed on journals though..so yeah. Anyway. Theo..blah..stressing me out. Besides the religious ordeals with him..he said Emanuel doesnt want to be my friend anymore which is just rude....because he knows eman means a lot to me and that hes one of my best friends..plus he doesnt even know emanuel so what gives him the right to say that? Im not actually mad at him..because its his opinion..im just mad that maybe its true..and that he actually said that..because it hurts..YA KNOW? Anyway, he put me and him and Rachel (his girlfriend) on three way calling. It was at like 10:30 PM though, so we didnt talk much. I asked her if she believe in God and some other things, but I was kinda put on the spot so I didnt say much. You know, pressure. But yeah. Im calling him after school to talk about some things. Im also going to talk to Eman, Megan, Shannon, and Linda. yes, im sick of people not calling me. So what? And me and Jesse havent talked all week. hes "busy". I personally dont see how anyone is really too busy for 5 straight days where they cant talk on the phone for 10 minutes. Ah well. he has time to get online and send me emails..but not to call and leave a voice mail or anything. Whatever
Um, math stinks. Dont get it. hate radicals...square roots. blah. Cant stand my math teacher. Oh well, Im dont talking now. Ill try to update more.

No comments: