Sunday, March 25, 2007

About a week ago I spent an hour thinking about ice. It is a pseudo-solid. I am convinced. Then I spent a good chunk of time for the rest of the week thinking about the atom. What if all the atoms decided to disperse because they were sick of how life is becoming? Then we'd go to war with the atom so that we could continue to exist except they'd win without a battle, obviously. And what if the dinosaurs cease to exist because the atoms decided to disperse?

I have been distracted lately. I can not focus. Some of my grades - specifically, though not limited to, my english have dropped. I guess I am relieved in that sense that I am now on spring break. At the same time, I am very much waiting anxiously for school to start back up because my mother took off this week from work. I decided not to take AP tests - I KNOW I will not pass so I just don't see the point. I also decided to confirm my attendence at NIU. The chances of going there are high and I wont hear back from IWU (the school that put me on the waiting list) for a few months probably so I dont see the point in waiting on them.

Things I hate that I love:
  • "The Notebook" b/c everyone talked about how romantic it was and I didn't want to agree.
  • Fall Out Boy b/c they are one of the top bands for the emo listener.
  • Hawthorne Heights b/c they are the top band of the emo listener.
  • France b/c Americans are supposed to hate them.
  • Emos b/c I'm always called one.
  • Dawson's Creek b/c it draws false judgments.
  • Energy Drinks b/c its predictable.
  • Edgar Allen Poe b/c its predictable
  • Reality TV shows b/c they are so tacky, yet I cant help but tune in!

No comments: