Thursday, January 04, 2007

Actually, on New Years Eve....
Okay, so first post of the year 07! Woot. True story. On New Years Eve I, along with Crystal and Erik, went downtown to watch the fireworks at Buckingham Fountain. It was real sweet. I complained a lot at first: "Aww, we shouldnt have come.. its too cold, its too windy. wah wah" but it ended up being real fun. So I didnt get home until 4:30 am and then I got up at like 12:30 to do homework which, consequently, hasnt even been checked yet for a grade. Oh well. Otherwise nothing fun has really happened. I've slept probably 10 hours since Monday night so I'm exhausted but I cant sleep. On Tuesday and Wednesday night I had the same nightmare (not fun) so lets just hope I dont have it AGAIN tonight. Welp, thats all.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Still having the nightmare?

And, I was reading one of your earlier posts about your small group/covenant/relationships. Any update on that one?

Have you been able to share with your group needs that you have, or needs that you think they can respond to? It is very difficult, VERY difficult for me to initiate sharing my needs in a setting like that...but I do think that this is the power of the small group (body of Christ). Your initiative may provide a neat chance for the group to respond. And if they don't... then a gentle reminder from John 13.35... and if they still don't... a conference call to Texas. :)

Later sister-
Jason